Corporate ethics consulting, training and investigations, based in New York. We specialize in anti-harassment and bystander training and internal investigations.
We develop and facilitate customized, interactive ethics and anti-harassment training that helps teams hold important conversations that lead to everyone understanding where the ethical line is. There is a real need in all offices right now to have frank conversations about sexual harassment. Engaging, in-person training is most effective for harassment prevention and it helps staff gain a common understanding of ethical gray areas lie and how to handle those.
Practical ethics and compliance experience in:
- ethics training facilitation (harassment, sexual harassment, bystander, discrimination, misconduct, financial disclosure, etc.)
- anti-harassment training in compliance with New York State’s 2018 guidelines and requirements for mandatory sexual harassment training.
- corporate policy and code of conduct development,
- internal investigations including into of allegations of harassment and sexual harassment, and
- crisis management and communication.