International business ethics consultant, trainer and investigator, based in New York. I specialize in sexual harassment training, prevention and internal investigations in the US, Brazil and throughout Latin America.
I develop customized, interactive ethics training that helps teams hold important conversations that lead to everyone understanding where the ethical line is. There is a real need in all offices right now to have frank conversations about sexual harassment. Engaging, in-person training is most effective for harassment prevention and it helps staff gain a common understanding of ethical gray areas lie and how to handle those. Practical ethics and compliance experience in:
- code of conduct development,
- ethics training facilitation (harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination, misconduct, financial disclosure, etc.)
- financial disclosure programs,
- managing and avoiding conflicts of interest,
- crisis management and communication, and
- internal investigations including into of allegations of harassment and sexual harassment.
I help organizations export their corporate values outside corporate headquarters by developing communication and outreach strategies, advising on the conflicts of interest, resolving workplace conflicts, and by developing proactive policies and procedures that support operations.
I am a native speaker of English and Brazilian Portuguese, and proficient in Spanish. I have worked throughout the Latin America and the Caribbean region, facilitating training, advising on ethics programs, and conducting corporate investigations.