All employees in New York State, including domestic workers, are protected from sexual harassment, and harassment based on gender, race, national origin, or religion. Sexual harassment is a form of sex discrimination. Every employee in the State of New York is entitled to work in an environment free from sexual harassment.
Live, in-person, interactive, and engaging training has been continuously recognized as the most effective way to educate teams, influence behaviors and corporate culture, and limit employer liability.
Training facilitated by subject-matter experts experienced in sexual harassment investigations, corporate training, policy writing, human resources, and education. Throughout our workshops, we encourage participation, openly engaging attendees. Course content and duration may be customized depending on client needs.
We develop customized, interactive respectful workplace workshops that help teams hold important conversations that lead to everyone understanding where the ethical line is.
Customizable programs include:
- Sexual harassment prevention and bystander training – in the workplace and schools
- New York State sexual harassment training compliance
- Workplace conduct and professionalism
- Ethics & compliance
- Respectful workplace
- Harassment and bullying in the workplace
- Discrimination, labeling and prejudice stereotyping
- Human trafficking and sexual abuse
- Effective complaint procedures
- Specific code-based training
- Social media conduct
- Confidentiality and code of ethics
- Hostile work environment