Training, Policy Writing & Communications
- Developing and facilitating ethics and compliance training, including harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and other respect issues – exporting corporate culture and values.
- Delivering anti-harassment training in compliance with New York State’s latest requirements for sexual harassment training.
- Drafting anti-harassment policies, ensuring state and federal compliance with latest regulations.
- Preparing corporate communications on ethics and integrity.
- Reviewing and drafting codes of conduct, ensuring the code is relevant, useful and easy to understand.
Investigative & Advisory Services
- Conducting internal investigations into allegations of misconduct, harassment, and sexual harassment.
- Resolving workplace conflict at the lowest level.
- Advising on reputational risks, conflicts of interest, disclosure programs, crisis management and crisis communication.