Suggestions for Parents
- Teach the golden rule through action. Treat others, as you would like to be treated.
- Be honest – and communicate honestly with your kids, at their level of comprehension.
- Listen and observe – listen to what your children are saying and pay attention to changes in behavior.
- Give love, hugs, kisses and “time-in”, dedicated “Mommy Time” or “daddy time”, when nothing else matters – no blackberries, iPhones or computers.
- Keep a healthy sleep routine – get enough sleep and make sure the kids have enough sleep; kids who sleep well, also eat well.